(Before I begin this post I want to give a shout out to my dad. HAPPY 59th BIRTHDAY DADDY!)
Here is a list of some of my favorite things:
- Reading (Urban Fantasy/Fantasy/Sci-fi/ Horror).
- My favorite shows are Lucifer, Family Guy, Wynonna Earp, Sleepy Hollow, Grimm, Lethal Weapon, Shameless, Stranger Things, and Penny Dreadful.
- Poetry (writing and reading it) I love Emily Dickinson.
- I love fishing.
- Alice Cooper is my favorite music artist. (Blame my dad)
- I love being out in the country, can’t stand living in a city.
- My favorite wild animal/bird is Owls. I have owls all over my house. My husband rolls his eyes every time he sees a new owl come in the house.
- My favorite authors are Laurel K. Hamilton, Kevin Hearne, Anne Bishop, and Brian Keene.
- Writing (I write urban fantasy only).
- My favorite guilty pleasure is taking my tablet into the bathroom while I soak in the tub and binge watch Netflix.
- My favorite movies are Under the Tuscan Sun, Dirty Dancing, Buying the Cow, and Tomcats. Plus anything with Ryan Reynolds and Jeffery Dean Morgan.
- I love goats and hope to someday have some when we finally get to move to the country.
- My favorite crafts to do are crocheting, scrap-booking, cross-stitching, and wreath making.
- My favorite website is Pinterest. I have lost many hours to it.
- Finally my favorite people to be around in the whole world is my parents, husband and grandmother.
I hope you found similar interest in this with me and enjoyed reading it. Have a good day.